Working on a piece of writing but unsure of where to start or how to finish? Seeking advice and guidance on wording for your new business ventures? Struggling with essay structure or working on your personal statement for university?
I can come alongside you with all of your writing needs.
What can I help you with?
I am able to write and copyedit for a wide range of purposes. I have experience writing copy for social media, websites, blogs and articles, as well as experience in copyediting manuscripts and essays. I am passionate about assisting with Personal Statements, CVs, Cover Letters and Job Applications. I know how challenging some of these application processes can be. So, if your looking for someone to walk alongside you, as well as write with you, then I would be a good fit for you.
How can I help you?
I can tailor my services to suit your needs. Some people ask me to make a list of comments for them to work from, others ask if I can suggest direct edits to an existing piece of writing. I can help you plan ahead before you even begin writing which can help create a structure and flow. My writing services are tailored to you, just drop me an email or a message explaining what you need from me and we can work out how best I can help you.
I have a genuine enjoyment for writing which means I want your work to be the best that it can be. My approach is gentle but thorough - I want to encourage you along your writing process while ensuring your work is of high quality. I am deeply passionate about people and their stories, which makes me a good storyteller, but also makes me a great ally as a copy editor.
I want to invest time into you and I appreciate that everyone's needs are different - I can use zoom and voice notes to explain things further (whatever you need and whatever is best for you)! To me, providing a writing service isn't just my business, it is a genuine love for enabling others to showcase themselves.
Why Choose Me?
- I have a first-class combined honours degree in Creative Writing and Popular Music (Class of 2021). This means for the past three years, I have been developing my craft of writing. I am used to working to deadlines and to a brief and think that this helps me stand out.
- I have experience of working on many types of writing. I am able to adapt my writing style to fit your tone and the piece of writing accordingly.
- I can provide a quick turnaround of your work without losing the quality of it. I will spend time researching and ensuring the service I provide is of high quality but also efficient. I understand the importance of deadlines and will ensure that we have time to make changes.
- My rates are fair and student-friendly. I want to ensure there can be equal access to writing services.
- I have a genuine enjoyment of writing and a love for people. This isn't just a job or a service for me. I want to come alongside you, enable and encourage you.
Drop me an email or a message with any questions or to make an enquiry! I can't wait to work with you.